I make idea trees to help me think better about issues that interest me. This method was introduced to me by Elliot Temple at curi.us and you have a lot of good information on how to make your own idea trees there.
If you want access to all my idea trees you can become a SubscribeStar supporter.
The trees I make and make available are for my own learning, but can aid you in understand the subjects more as well, as I map out my own thinking regarding these issues more clearly.
This gives you access to all of my idea treas.
Includes access to my unfinished trees as well.
Beware: Some trees are just a couple of nodes.
Note that all trees can come to be changed as I learn better ideas.
Currently available idea trees by nikluk (2020-04-08)
Incomplete / unfinished trees:
- Tree on complexity (keep stuff simple)
- Theory of Constrains
- Discussion on “can people change”
- COVID-19 trees
- COVID Strategy
- Risks of not doing a Suppression Strategy (ie “Hammer and Dance”)
- Is a Suppression Strategy compatible with classical liberalism? 1.0
- Is a Suppression Strategy compatible with classical liberalism? 2.0